Monday, June 15, 2009

Me..

Showers seem easy sometimes..
Lachrymal less wasted..
less consumed maybe.. Is it the idea of numbness or is it just me...? Plain me? Facing myself after the longest time...and then there arrives the deepest fear..regardless of any syllables...punctuations and prolly silences too...


The fear of loss...

This time, I've lost..not the will to regain but the will to stare at anyone..a pedestrian...some odd cab or well...ummm even you...
I can't look anymore... The gaze cozily settles on the earthy delights...watching a bug creep into its burrow..
and I stay.....maybe out of disbelief.. maybe out of remembrance of destruction...Maybe...out of my love for him... Maybe its just me.. unable to speak..

Its true.. Its true indeed.
Words don't come easy...

No comments: