Sunday, August 16, 2009

Eclectic..

Long, long back, he told me that prosaic words sound better than poetic ones.. Prolly able to put forth a blended array of shades at the same time…

There maybe different skies in various contours…but the drifting clouds are the same ones.. in little words.. in a glance maybe ..or a breath? I speak to you, as I speak to my soul...in aparajita and anusua….and a world with tiny bundles of joys… Written across pages of my eyes…by this river.. by that sea…


In an ursine utopia,
Smothered in sweet lullabies,
Felt in songs past mid-night,
Touched in the gentle foray into the summer,
Trickled time..
Vagabond and slobbered..

~
Love,
Me..

1 comment:

Deeptesh said...

ingenious....thanks for ur comments Rye di...I stay in a PG near JU with no net connections n so I come online only on d weekends.My classes r going fine.Will blog again next week.How r u doing?