Sunday, November 22, 2009

In the End...

Haven't written past few months... refrained.. restrained... Guess it happens when one feels overwhelmed... esoteric..maybe…
Can't complain either... It was my decision… One always has a choice ..ahh, they do..

Ummmm…. Retrospection..? Oh, that strange diversion into a path of deflection.. which seems like a whirl of tiniest of mazes…..where nostalgia takes the form of deletions and absence…leading to a finale of "cantata de vie"…in its puppet dance…as the unfeeling ‘us’ waltz to it’s beats…callow…unprepared..

Hearing my voice feels strange now, remembering an odd room filled with laughter where I taught Monday last… or the choking words which still haven’t left my heart after I heard of stale death, which I would feel for the rest of my life…
A smile insulting my sullen lips remains…sobs don’t come anymore…sniffles desert..
Ironic!
They’d left me long ago…and suddenly as I type these words…that sketch..seeps in..

It was mine…in the eyes which taught me to see the world....
and..
..my abstract remains bleak and gives way..…
Because;
This time...The unconsoled stark chasm will stay.. in remembrance and my soul..forever..


TO MY GRANDFATHER....

No comments: