Thursday, February 17, 2011

Anonyma;




 Tinkle,
I hear that tinkling
Amidst monologues of Jim and John..
Paints, they sink over the drone;
Of this despicable solitary townscape..

   Violet,
I see that violet hyacinth;
Hidden amongst bonsai and Clive;
Paints- they melt into teary mud ponds..
Of insignificant many traces;
Along the smell of That Earth..

        Pearl,
I touch the trembling pearled rain;
Which grieving rapturous tranquility,
Leaps out at  flickering neon scatters..
In vain; I dredge the slimy molds.. 
Crunching ether
with bruised primroses;
As muffled quietude,
screeches the salvaged requiem.


P.S.~ With a lot of love and help from my beloved :)

1 comment:

Boo Boo said...

Tinkle,Violet,Pearl..I've seen that girl..what's on the face, what's inside the face, what's behind it...it's painting!..violet,Pearl,Tinkle..Now I'm Rip Van Winkle.. :)